Saturday, October 31, 2015

Thrifting on a Saturday

Hey guys! Hope everyone is having a great day today. It is a beautiful day here in East TN. My boyfriend and I went out thrifting and looking around.. Found a cute little basket and a very nice jewelry box.

Then we went out to eat at KFC had the buffet, it was pretty good.. We got a couple of bags of candy just in case we have Trick-or-Treaters tonight.. Kirk is planning on going and watching the TN game with his buddies.... So I am thinking about tackling this house and getting some organizing done tonight.. I really need to.. Bad!!! I am on my new laptop that Kirk got me.. I have to say I like this one.. It is really fast.. Just have to get used to it..

Oh I got another goodie in the mail today.. I got a sample size Secret Clinical Deodorant.. Wasn't expecting that.. So far from allure.com I have received a full size Cover-girl Mascara, a trial size Pantene Shampoo and Conditioner. And now my little Deo.. Do the happy dance...lol...:)  It's bad when you get happy over freebies in the mail.. But I love getting freebies and samples.. They are out there, ya just have to know where to look!!!

I need to get on the ball with my couponing.. I have a ton of inserts, but right now everything is so dis-organized where I have been working so much lately. That is on my to-do list for tonight also.. That and cleaning the house.. And just trying to get something done around here.. I have slacked off in the cleaning dept.. And it shows.. I won't let anyone come into this house until I get it cleaned back up again.. That is gonna be my major chore for tonight..

So just wanted to say hi.. Might go dumpster diving tonight with my gf too.. Never know.. Take Care and Lot's O' Love sent your way!! Happy Halloween!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment