Saturday, September 2, 2017

I'm Back

Hey guys! Long time, no see! It has been a long time since I've posted here in my little piece of cyberland. Just wanted to drop by and tell yall hi! And that I'm still alive!

This last year has been crazy.. After the death of my bf of 6 years. I kinda went into an "I want to be alone" phase. And stayed to myself and just kinda checked out there for awhile.. 

But now I'm back and ready to get this blog out there and check in with all of you to see what you have been up to.. 

I've been staying busy with work.. Working the "graveyard shift" still.. ugh.. more on that in a whole different post.. lol.. Do I have any other "third-shifters" out there? If you are reading this, then I'm sure you know what I mean when I say UGH! lol

I finally pulled myself out of my funk. Yall when I say funk, I mean funk.. I gained weight. I stayed in. I slept. The only time that I went out was to go to work.. I mean I practically gave up on living.  I was so sad. And just so didn't care about anything anymore. 

Well I finally started dating again. Never thought that would happen. And I am happy to say that I am in a great, positive relationship now. Never thought I would feel like this again. And it is an awesome feeling. I am super happy. I am getting out more now. We do things together.. We both love hiking and things like that.. It's just great. It's kinda funny tho.. We dated in high school. And it's actually great to be with him again after all these years. We were crazy about each other then and crazy about each other now. He is my hero! Here are some pics of Charlie and I.. 
 The above pic was when we were dating in high school!! How cute is that. The pic directly below it was on one of our hiking trips.
 The pic below is of one of our first dates. We went to a Christian concert to see "The Newsboys". It was so much fun. But as you can tell by the pic how gray I was and how much weight I had on me. This was when I first started getting out again.
 

Here are some pics of our hiking trips and a couple of pics of when I went hiking by myself. I was bound and determined to get that weight off of me. So glad that I dropped a few pounds. Still have a ways to go, but working at it everyday.. Onto the pics.. 

 The pic above is when we went to Blowing Rock in North Carolina. So beautiful. And below is also Blowing Rock.
 The pic below is when I just wanted to get out in nature. And meditate and just get my vibrations up. ya know what I mean. Love me some Mother Nature!

                                                                Just ME!
 

Here are some pics of our hiking trip to The Roan in Roan Mtn, TN




We had a great time! So beautiful outside. Nice Labor Day weekend little trip. 

We are planning on taking more trips and when we do, I will post the pics on here! 

I just feel alive again. And so since I'm back to the land of the living. I thought it would be a great time to get back into my blogging. I have missed it so much.. I couldn't make myself blog during the last year. Just no inspiration would come to me.. I was just in that place.. that place you go that is dark and dreary.. I just shut down.. Was on auto-pilot. in surivival mode. But now things have changed. My life has changed. And it's a good change. 

So hopefully I will be plugging out some super inspirational posts in the near future. Those that have stuck around, thank you! I am so surprised at the number of views my blog has gotten within the last year. And I haven't posted anything in a long time.  I still have a wide variety of interests that I hopefully will be posting about. And have discovered some that are new that maybe yall would like to hear about.. Still into "my planner" and stickers.  Love my Happy Planner! 


 Still interested in L.O.A.. still into crocheting although I haven't done that in a long time. Some of my new interests are crystals. EFT. Meditation. etc. 

Anyways, just glad to be on here posting again. I hope that I will continue to get some posts out there and connect with yall. Would love to hear from you. Drop me a comment anytime. 

Thanks for taking the time to read my lil blog post! I hope you are having a great day. It's getting chilly here in Northeast TN!! 

Till next time,
xoxo,
Amy 



No comments:

Post a Comment