Monday, October 23, 2017

Simple Daily Habits To Ignite Your Passion For The Law of Attaction

Hi guys! Today's post is all about some simple daily habits you can incorporate to ignite your passion for the Law Of Attraction. 



simple habits for the law of attraction




As you know if you have been reading these posts lately, that I am big time into the Law of Attraction. I believe it works. I know it works. It has worked for me a number of times and I have only been learning about it for a year. 


I am going to tell you what I do to keep my vibrations up. To stay in a positive mindset. And to have utter faith that LOA works. 

I am a part of a bunch of different LOA groups on facebook. If you haven't joined any groups on Facebook dealing with LOA, you are missing out.

 These groups are jammed pack with positive minded folks who inspire me daily. Who you hang out with or around will have an impact on you. 

I stay away from negativity. 

Sometimes I have to be around people with a negative mindset at work, there is no getting around it. 

When that happens, I do not buy into the pity party bs. I am not going to be that person! I refuse to. 

You choose your friends and who you associate with. I try my best to uplift other people. Even a smile can make a difference in someone's day. 

Next, I say positive affirmations. 


There are all kinds of affirmations for anything you want on Pinterest. You can find my affirmation board  here

It has any kind of affirmation you might need. Don't just say them, say them with FEELING and believe them. 


This is the MAIN thing that I do that has brought me results faster than anything, and that is GRATITUDE! 

This is how I do my gratitude practices every single day. If you don't have time to do these at home, I do them on the way to work. First I start off by saying "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" 


Keep saying this until you start feeling grateful. Then, I say " I am so happy and so grateful (insert what you are grateful for that you already have). Then Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Keep ticking off what you are grateful for that you already have. 





I know that you can think of at least 5-10 things that God has blessed you with in your life! I know I can. By now, you should be vibrating on a pretty high level. This is when you want to say what you are wanting to manifest (setting your intention /desire) into your life. But you have to say it in the present tense. Example: I am so happy and so grateful that I am a successful blogger. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! 



Then keep it up. Keep saying what you want to manifest while your vibrations are up and always say thank you! 

What do you want to manifest? What is something that you desire? Dream big. This is your life and you only get to live it once. 

So if you want more money, manifest it! If you want more success in your career, set your intention! 

You can also make a vision board to help you visualize what you want to manifest. I have a great example of my vision board  here that you can check out if you want to. 

It will show you where I got my pics for my vision board and how I put it together. Put your vision board in a place where you can see it everyday! You can also sit in front of your vision board and do a little meditation if you like too. 



And the last step to LOA is receiving/allowing. Now this is kinda a tricky part. This is the part where you let it go and forget about it. 

Don't worry about how you are going to manifest something. Just worry about what you want. Then when you have gone thru the steps above, let that shit go. Just let it go. 

Don't worry about it anymore. Don't dwell on the how of it. Just let it go. 

Eventually, you will see signs of alignment. Signs that your manifestation is just around the corner. I see numbers ALL THE TIME! Like 111, 222, 333, 1212,1010, etc. I have seen white feathers. I have heard high pitched noises that no one else hears, etc. Pay attention when these things happen and notice what you are doing in that moment. 




 

I have manifested money, love, more blogging opp's and also part-time jobs with LOA. I have even manifested a certain song on the radio within a time limit! That really blew my mind! lol   And each time that you manifest something, it just makes you vibrate on a higher level. When you are vibrating like that, that is when you start manifesting more things into your life. Or more experiences into your life! 







I hope this post has helped you in some small way. Are you studying the law of attraction? Have you manifested anything yet? I would love to hear all about it. Leave me a comment in the comments section! 




As always, 
xoxo

Amy   




No comments:

Post a Comment