Tuesday, November 7, 2017

7 Steps To Help You Kick-Start A Productive Day

Hey guys! Here are 7 Steps to help you kickstart a more productive day!    

I always try to do these 7 things before I even think about checking my email. Email, social media, etc is an easy way to get sidetracked. So stay off the computer/phone until you do your routine. (Unless you like getting lost in that rabbit hole of unproductivity)

#1. Make My Bed- As soon as my feet hit the floor, I make my bed! This is one item you can check off your list! Making your bed takes all of 1 min. So get it done! It's so nice to come home to a made up bed! 

#2. Coffee- Turn the coffee pot on. I have to have at least one cup in me to clear the cobwebs out of my head! So the night before, I preset the coffee maker up. Then as soon as I get up I turn it on!



#3. Do A Brain-Dump On Paper- Get out everything that is in your head. Every thought. Write it down. This clears up your mind for new thoughts to form. And if there are any negative thoughts in there, it gets it out on paper, so that you can identify it. And change it! 

#4. Do Your Gratitudes- What do I mean by this? I mean write down every single thing that you are grateful for that you already have!! As soon as they come to you, write it down. Then after you have your list written down, I want you to go back thru it and say it aloud. And say "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" You wouldn't believe the change in mindset this brings you, by just doing this one simple thing! It makes you happy. Gets you in a positive mood. And it raises your vibrations big time! This is the time when you can set your intention. Tell the universe what you want to manifest! "I am so happy & grateful that _________________________." Then "thank you, thank you, thank you" Say what you want to manifest in the present tense! Then let it go.. And just watch if it doesn't happen! This has been working for me! And I know it will work for you too. As long as your feelings are genuinely grateful! Check out Rhonda Byrnes book "The Magic." It will really help you!

#5. Look at Your Vision Board & Mediate for at least 10 mins- Take the time to devour your vision board with your eyes. Even say out loud each thing you have posted on it. Then sit quietly & observe your breathing. And the thoughts that run thru your head. Don't worry if you can't quite your mind. Just acknowledge the thought and let it pass.. Even if it's negative. If you have a hard time sitting still to meditate. Light a candle and focus on the flame. I have found that this helps me immensely.  If you don't have a vision board yet & would like to see an example of mine go  HERE and check out my post on building a vision board. I'm sure it will give you some ideas.



#6. Write Down Your Number One Goal That You Are Working Towards- Contemplate the steps needed to get you to that goal. Write them down in bite-size chunks. Figure out small steps that you can take daily to point you in the direction of your goal! You can do it! 

#7. Come Up With At Least 3 Goals For The Day- Write down 3 things that you either have to get done that day or need to get done that day.  Always tackle the hardest one first. Once you get it out of the way, the other two will be a breeze. Then you can check those off your list! And it will make you feel that you haven't wasted your day. And you have been productive! Do this every day. And before you know it, you will be hitting every goal that you set for yourself! 

Bonus: I challenge you to:


*Step outside your comfort zone at least once a day! Doing this will make you a more creative, confident person! Do something that scares you. Do something that makes you feel uncomfortable! You wouldn't believe the takeaway you will have when you accomplish this one thing! 

*Do something to get your body moving! At least once a day. Anything! Go for a walk. Play basketball. Jump Rope. Run in Place. I don't care what it is, but do something to get your body in motion. Get that blood a pumpin! 

*Get outside at least once a day! Being out in nature really does make you appreciate your surroundings & this beautiful Earth that God has created! Enjoy the little things in life! Live while you are alive! Breath in that air. Feel it deep in your lungs. And Thank God for another day of beautiful LIFE!

These are just some of the things that I have been doing to have more productive days/nights. You can use it in any situation. Since I work Third Shift I do this before I go to work. Especially doing my gratitudes as I like to call it. Has really helped me be in a more positive mindset!

If you haven't already subscribe to my blog to get updates. I am fixin to have a giveaway of a Law of Attraction Planner that is being delivered soon! And follow me on facebook Here to get daily posts from me. And as soon as I review the planner, I will be announcing the giveaway there as well as my blog!

Do you have a routine that helps you to be more productive? I would love to hear from you. Please feel free to leave a comment & let's CONNECT!

xoxo,
Amy 
Third Shift Living 


No comments:

Post a Comment