Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Some News For All Of My Subscribers

Hey guys! This is just a note to all my subscribers. New & old. 

Some News For All Of My Subscribers


Hey guys! I hope you are having an amazing day! I just wanted to let you know that I have a new website that I am on more than this one. But you can still read posts on this one as much as you like. I will add posts here and there. But will be on my new blog more.


To get to the new blog just click the link I Heart LOA 


I would love it if you would come over, check the blog out and decide for yourself if you like it. Then subscribe to it if you want to. 


I am going to be doing so much more on that blog. I am going to be offering courses on the Law of Attraction. I have a Facebook Page for it here that you can check out and stay in touch with me. And I am currently studying to be a Life Coach. So that will bring more to the table as far as personal development. 

I am developing a planner for you to use to help you stay productive as well as inspired and motivated to keep going after your dreams. I will be with you every step of the way as we map out shortcuts to keep you on track. 

So, if you think that is something that you would be interested in then please click the link and subscribe to the new blog!! 


I hope to keep you inspired & motivated not only to keep learning about the Law of Attraction but to dive deep within yourself and to find your soul's purpose. 


Come join me on I Heart LOA and let's not only learn together. Let's inspire each other to live the best possible life that we can live. And manifest our desires. 


I can't wait to see you over there!!! Drop me a comment.  Or find me on social media. Let me know how you found my blog here. 

Till next time. 

xoxo,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment