Wednesday, October 14, 2015

HomeMade Planners and What-Not

Hi guys! I finally figured out how to import my pics from my digital camera to my laptop! Yea, Me!! lol.. I told you that I was technically challenged!

I wanted to show you a couple of homemade binders and planners that I used last year.. just to give you some ideas.. The home management/work planner I really used for a long time. I am now on the look-out for something better! And if I can't find anything, I guess I will just have to make my own the way that I like it!

             Here is the planner that I used for home/work. I got the free printables from Declutterd Mama.com and AndreaDekker.com (which at the time was called SimpleOrganizedLiving.com.
                                       
 
 
 
 
 
 The Daily Spending printables I got from PrintablePaper.net
 The Binder itself I got from WalleyWorld (aka Walmart) I think it was like $15 at the time...
Here is my binder I made for my crochet patterns when I was first learning how to crochet! This binder has a ton of patterns that I got free online! I made so many cute hats, scarves, fingerless gloves, etc... It's the season to start making homemade presents again! Do you like to crochet? or knit? I would love to learn to knit.. Guess I will hit up YouTube!!
 The Crochet Workbook that you see pictured above came from AllFreeCrochet.com.... Binder costs like $3 at Dollar General!
 
Anyways, I hope you enjoyed my pics.. I know it's not much, but it was fun to make and handy to use! But I am ready to make my planners more update and better looking! Time to buy some washi, labeler, stickers,etc!
Till Next Time!! Lot's O' Luv Sent Your Way...   :)
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment