Saturday, October 10, 2015

More Rainy Day Ramblings and Soul Searching

Hi yall! Just thought I would drop by and post a lil note to say HEY!! I am fixin' to get ready for work. I work 6pm-6am as a caregiver at an Assisted Living Facility.. Went to work last night and we had a lot more staff than usual, so I got a "short" night and got to come home at 10pm. That was nice.. But tonight it will be my full 12 hour shift.. But that's ok, I am well rested and ready take on the night!!

I have been doing a lot of researching on blogs, writing, etc. I am trying to find my way in this huge blogosphere and it is tough! I am using this free site to feel my way through and decide if this is something that I really want to commit to or just a hobby! I love to read blogs. There are so many wonderful blogs out there and just about everything you can imagine. And that got me thinking, "what do I have to contribute?". I am just a normal working woman like most people. Nothing about me stands out. I do not have a degree in anything! I am not a writer, although I love to read! Reading has always been a passion of mine. And I have always dreamed of writing books like those I love to read, but I don't have the skills for it!

I never went to college, other than training to get my CNA.. which was just a class! I graduated high school.. then went straight to the workforce. I don't make a lot of money at my job, I call myself "a survivor", because that is basically what I do month to month... SURVIVE!! I pay all my bills and what's left I live off of!!!

So I have to do some deep soul searching and figure out what it is that I want in my life! I am 41yrs old! I want to do something with my life before I die.. I don't want to be famous.. And I don't want to make millions!! I just want to live better than I do right now.. I am grateful to God for providing for me each and every day! I have a roof over my head (a rented roof, but hey still a roof) and food in my belly!! I drive a used car.. That we have to keep maintenance up on constantly, but it gets me to work and back to make that almighty dollar $$$.. So, I cannot complain!! I just know there has to be more to living than what I am doing! And it's time for me to either change or learn new skills to get me the LIFE I want!!! If God will's it, then it will be!!

I guess it's time for some soul searching and some praying that God will lead me and that I will recognize "it" when He does!! God Bless yall! Love to the world on this Rainy Saturday Evening!!

No comments:

Post a Comment