Saturday, October 3, 2015

Rainy Day Ramblings

Well it's a rainy day here in East Tn. Of course it is, it's my day off!! Never fails. I have been sitting here messing around on Swagbucks.com. I am trying to get to 500 SB's so I can get a $5 Amazon gift card. I am almost there with 441 SB's! lol.. 

I have been researching ways to make extra money online. It's sad when you work full time 12 hour shifts and still have to find ways to make extra money just to survive and get the bills paid. Oh how I wish I would have went on to college when I graduated high school!

 I made a lot of unwise choices when I was younger. That is just one of the many! Now I sit here at age 41 researching ways to make extra $$ just to keep afloat. But I take responsibility for my choices in life. And well, life will go on regardless.

What are some of the ways (if any) that you guys make extra money online or find ways to get what you need?? So far I have been doing Swagbucks.com and Yerdle.com. I am a part-time Swagbucker! (is that a word?) I do it on and off. I have used it plenty in the past though to get gift cards to buy books that I was interested in on Amazon. Mostly organizing and couponing books!!

Speaking of couponing; last year when I was doing private home health care and making decent money, I built up a stockpile. Not a great big one, mostly just toiletries. Like shampoo, conditioner, body wash, razors, etc. But I am so glad I did because I ended up leaving that job and was out of work for about a month. And that stockpile really came in handy!

After I built up my stockpile, I quit couponing for a while. Well like a year. And now that my stockpile is almost depleted, I am ready to get started again. Even though it's not a way to make "extra money" it is a good way to save on things that you are going to buy anyways! And I love it when you can use your coupons to get free packs of razor's, toothpaste, shampoo, etc!

Sorry this blog post is so long. Thank you for reading this far if you have. And I am new to blogging and know that I am rambling on. But I figured this is the only way to get experience blogging is to just jump in and get started. So I know my posts are far from perfect. But I really enjoy blogging and have been wanting to do it for a very long time. But really never knew what I wanted to blog about. So I am just putting my thoughts out there! And hopefully soon I will find my way!

No comments:

Post a Comment