Sunday, October 25, 2015

'Tis the Season

Lord this weather change has killed me!! Here I go off to work sick as a dog.. Throat sore and coughing my head off... I dread the next 12 hours..

I just wanted to say hi to anybody reading.. I am off the next two days, but have so much to do.. I hopefully can get all my Yerdle Shipments to UPS on time.. I have to find our local UPS store and hope everything goes smooth.. I will let yall know.. The labels that I printed out from Yerdle, well let's just hope they work.. that's all I am going to say... If they don't work like they are supposed to then I will not be using them again..

I will update with pics and let you guys know.. For now I have to jump off here and get ready for work. Wish me luck! I am going to need it tonight.. I hope everything goes ok..

Have a great Sunday out there in cyberland!!

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment