Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Wow! What a Day...

Well what a crappy day it has been for me.. I slept most of my day away!! I cannot believe I woke up at like 6pm! Of course.. it's my day off!! Never fails.. seems like when you have a day off from work finally.. They fly by.. But when you are at work, it slowly crawls by!! oh well whatever!

What have you guys been up to today?? I am on my third cup of coffee and it's 9:20pm.. Well I guess that's what I get for always staying up late and researching other blogs!! It's bad when I spend most of my time reading other's blogs instead of focusing on my own.. But there is such a wealth of info out there, that I get drawn in so easily. I have got to get some laundry done. And I wanted to go Couponing today at Rite Aid.. I had my list and coupons cut and everything...And that didn't happen..

I am kinda down on myself for sleeping all day!! Oh well.. Might as well get over it and get some work done around here.. I need to get this house in order LIKE NOW!!

How do you guys stay organized if you work Third Shift?? How are your sleep schedules,etc?
Even if you don't work third shift how do you stay organized? Do you use a planner? I love planners.

I told you about the Filo-fax I got from Yerdle.  It is so smaller than what I wanted, so I am on the look out for a larger one! Probably go for a used one.. Can't afford the price tag for a brand new one.

I have all kinds of homemade binders I have made for home management/work. But I haven't been using it anymore.. I need to get on the ball and start planning again.. It really helped me to focus when I write everything down! Even if I don't get my whole To-do list done, at least I get some of it done.. Or at least I was when I was using my Binder!! I will post a pic of it when I get my bf to show my how to upload photos from my digital camera.. lol.. I am not technically inclined like most people my age!!

Hope yall are having a great Tuesday night! Oh I have a pinterest board if you would like to follow it or see some of my pins.. I love pinterest. If you have a pinterest account leave a link in the comments and I will be sure to follow you!! Here is mine if you want to check it out. it has free printables, organizing/cleaning, all kinds of cool stuff on it.. Great blogs that I follow, etc... 

My Pinterest Boards:  Amy's Pinterest Boards 


No comments:

Post a Comment