Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Are you ready for Christmas?

Hi guys! Are yall ready for Christmas?  Boy am I cutting it close this year.. I still have to get out and buy the presents I am going to buy.. I hate when I do this! Procrastination is MY middle name!!! I hate that about myself!

I am off work this evening.. Running around the house like a crazy woman trying to get it together last minute!! I have to work on Christmas Eve and that is when my family does our Christmas Thang.. lol.. My mom always has everyone over at her house on Christmas Eve and she goes all out with the wonderful food and deserts.. Then we all sit around and pass out presents.. And laugh and cut up and just have a wonderful time together.. I hate that I am gonna miss that this year!!

So I have to make it up to everyone on Christmas Day.. I will be so sleepy from staying up and working all night.. So it's gonna be a tiring day.. I always dread this time of year.. For me it's a lot of stress building up, but when the day is here and you are with your family.. I think it makes it all worth it!!!

Anyways I hope all of you out there in the world tonight are not stressing too much with the big day looming ahead of us.. Just remember, when it's all said and done.. It will be worth it to just be with your family and share the love you have for each other!! Feliz Navidad and all that good stuff!!
                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment