Thursday, January 14, 2016

Unboxing My Walmart Beauty Box Winter Edition

Hey guys! Want to see a peek into the Walmart Beauty Box? Then keep reading for a look inside...#WalmartBeautyBox


Hey yall!! Hope everyone is having a good night tonight.. I finally woke up after working a 12 hour shift.. I wanted to show you what I got in the mail yesterday on my way out the door to work.. It is my Walmart Beauty Box.. This is a seasonal box.. And you only have to pay for the shipping once every season.. It is $5 per season.. I have never signed up for one, but have watched people unboxing there's on YouTube.. So I thought I would try it out...

I didn't get to open mine until 11pm last night.. Because I was running late for work.. and as soon as I stepped out onto my porch to leave for work.. There it was sitting on my chair on the porch.. I was like "yay!! "  lol.. So needless to say I was itching to open it last night at work.. And finally we got some down time and I got to open it up.. I was pleasantly surprised at what was inside.. For $5 it was a really great deal.. So without further ado here are my pics of what is inside the My Winter Beauty Box from Walmart...  
Aveeno Skin Relief Body Wash 1 oz
Aveeno Skin Relief Lotion 1fl oz
Pantene Hairspray 1 oz
Goody's Slideproof Hair Bows
Vera Wang "Embrace" Perfume Sample
Ken Paves "You Are Beautiful" Shamp/Cond package
Root Touchup Color Guide

Coconut Body Butter by Nirvana Spa 1.7 fl oz


It also came with (2) high $ coupons and on the back of the coupons are Olay Regenerist Sample packs..


I really am enjoying all the products that was in my #WalmartBeautyBox
If you would like one, click the link above and fill in your info and you will start getting them too!! I really think you will like them!! I certainly do! Remember you only pay $5 shipping. And it's once a season.. Not every month..

Do you receive the Walmart Beauty Box? And if so, are you pleased with it? Any other subscription boxes you are subbed to? 

Well I hope you enjoyed my little Unboxing of the #WalmartBeautyBox.. As always I hope yall have a wonderful night and day tomorrow!! If you are getting any goodies in the mail or whatnot and would like to share.. Please comment below and let's get this conversation started!! I look forward to talking to each and every one of you that take the time out of your busy days to read my lil blog!! Talk to you soon!! xoxo

Amy  












 

No comments:

Post a Comment