Friday, February 5, 2016

Books I'm Reading This Month

Some of the books that I am immersing myself  into this month.. needing to get back to basics and back to why I love to write.. The biggest reason that I love to write is mainly because I love to read!! I have always loved to read..

Hey guys.. I thought I would share some of the books I am reading this month... Well trying to get thru them all...

Here the last few months I haven't been reading nearly as much as I would like to.. Working on my blog and social media along with work has really been taking up a lot of my time... And I miss immersing myself in a good book.. Letting it take me away to some far off land in some far off place and time.. Whether it be fiction or non-fiction, I learn so much just by reading....  

All that being said, here are a few of the books that I am reading this month.. And who knows, it will probably take me into next month as well... But that's ok.. As long as I am making time for it, that is all that matters to me! 


 
As you can see the biggest majority of them are books about blogging...lol.. but that's ok because that is what I am interested in,  so I am trying to learn everything I can about blogging..
 
Here are the titles and authors:
1. Pick Another Checkout Lane, honey by Joanie Demer & Heather Wheeler (THE KRAZY COUPON LADY) 
2. Money Making Mom by Crystal Paine (The Money Saving Mom)
3. Problogger by Darren Rowse and Chris Garrett (Problogger)
4. Freedom is Blogging In Your Underwear by Hugh Macleod (Books by Hugh Macleod) 
5. Find Your Balance Point by Brian Tracy (Brian Tracy) 
6. The Cross Centered Life by C.J Mahaney (C.J Mahaney) 
 
I know that is quite a few books to take on at one time, but most of these I am more than half way thru.. The couponing book I have read from cover to cover already a couple of years ago.. and I am getting back into couponing this year again, because I have finally almost depleted my stockpile.. so, it's time to get back into the swing of things.. This one is for my finances..lol
 
The blogging books, well those are to keep me on point and keep me goal orientated.. I am halfway thru Crystal Paine's book.. that was a pre-order.. as soon as I got my hands on it, I started devouring it.. But alas, work kinda gets in the way of my reading.. lol.. ah gotta do it.. This one is for my passion...
 
The Cross Centered Life, is one that I was going to take and read a little bit at a time, and kinda meditate on.. I really need Christ in my life.. And I know the only way that I can be at peace is to have Christ in my life.. So that along with my Bible is for my soul...
 
And Find Your Balance is for my time management and getting my priorities straight... I have got to make a plan, or a routine.. even if I don't accomplish all of my to do list, as long as I accomplish the main points.. then I am on my way toward my GOALS!!!
 
So, what are you reading this month? This week? Right now?  Do you enjoy reading? What kind of books do you like? I love self help books.. I don't know why.. I just love reading them, thinking that maybe just maybe there might be something in that book that will help me be a better ME.. lol.. and you know what, a lot of the time, I do find that rare gem of a book that leaves an everlasting impression on me.. I have Pride and Prejudice on my Kindle.. I love that book.. really love it.. that is one book that I can read and read and read.. I can clearly hear and see the characters in my head.. oh Mr. Darcy.. How I wish you were real... lol... Anyways, I got off point.. If you are a reader or are reading anything that you would like to share please feel free to leave me a comment and LET ME KNOW... I am nosy!! I like to know what other people are reading too..lol..
 
As Always,
xoxo
 
Amy
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment