Monday, February 1, 2016

Got My Beauty Blender Today

Got a great deal on the Beauty Blender thru the DERMSTORE Got 2 Beauty Blenders plus a thing of cleanser for them for $21 bucks.. Great deal!! It was $40 bucks for the Trio.. So really really Awesome deal!!.....


I have been wanting to try the Beauty Blender for some time now.. I have watched countless videos on YouTube from all the Makeup Guru's that swear by this thing.. Can't wait to give it a try.. I really hope it works like everyone says it does..



I was surprised at how fast they came in the mail.. I just ordered it I think on Thursday or Friday one, I can't remember.. but got it today.. Monday.. That was really fast.. I am so excited to do my makeup tomorrow and see how this thing works.. I have heard some awesome things about the BB and I am ready to give it a try..

We'll see how it turns out, and I will post pics... Hope yall are having a great night out there.. Anyone using the BB right now? How do you like it?

xoxo

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment