Monday, June 4, 2018

What's Going On With Third Shift Living??

Hey guys! I hope you are having an amazing day! I just wanted to pop on real fast to give you some updates of what's going on with Third Shift Living. 


Hey guys! I hope you are having an amazing day! I have been so busy lately. But I have been thinking about this blog & wondering if anyone is still reading it. And to my surprise, it is still getting views even tho I have moved to a WordPress blog. That is awesome! And I am very humbled!






I have been having a blast on my I Heart LOA blog. And I have got it looking pretty much the way I want it. Of course, it is a work in progress just like ME! I have been thinking of what to post about. Then I thought, why not just give some updates!


So here are some updates that have been going on in my LIFE in the last little bit.

  • Well, I am no longer working THIRD SHIFT. As of now. I finally quit my job as a Professional Caregiver as of last Friday! Yes, it was a BIG move on my part seeing as I had been there 3 & 1/2 years. But I just couldn't take it anymore. And I have set my standards higher now. And that job was just sucking the life out of me. Not to mention I was working 12-hour shifts on graveyard! 

  • I am currently looking to change my direction in the next job that I take. I want this job to be more challenging & exciting. And I want it to be something similar to what I do now as in Blogging. I have applied at an awesome corporation. I will be on the computer all day long pulling up different systems and doing customer service. But I don't have to talk on the phone. It is as a Chat Representative for an Internet company. Which I think will be a good fit for me!  And I hear back in 2 days! So fingers crossed on that one! 

  • I am still studying and practicing the Law of Attraction. And I practice gratitude every single day still.. 

  • I am currently reading that E-squared book by Pam Grout. And putting it to the test. It has 9 do-it-yourself experiments proving that your thoughts do create your reality! I am on the first one. And it has a deadline of 48 hrs. So I will update this post to let yall know if the experiment worked or what! You can find the Kindle version of the book  here FREE if you use Kindle Unlimited. And if you don't have Kindle Unlimited, you can get a free month trial! (on Amazon btw!) Let me know if you do any of the experiments in the book! I would love to know if they worked for you! 


Speaking of GRATITUDE
; I think it has been a year since I made gratitude a habit. And it has totally changed my life. You know how many posts I have on that one subject alone? Quite a few. And believe me, there are many on my new blog too! You can go here to get a free PDF printable to go in your gratitude journal. You can go  here to learn how gratitude can help you to manifest faster.






And by the way, almost every single post has video for the ones that don't feel like reading the whole article. These are not me talking, so I won't bore you with those kinds of videos (even tho I like watching other people talk in videos, I'm just not that comfortable yet) They are fast little 1-2 minute videos, summarizing the blog post!

They are fun to make and easy. And if there are any bloggers that would like to know how I make these fast little videos, just email me at amy@iheartloa.com or comment on this post. Find me on Facebook  here.  I would be happy to let you know!


So, a lot has been going on in my life. And I have set my standards higher since learning & using the Law of Attraction intentionally in my life. I would love for you to come on over & hang out with me sometime on my Facebook Page or on the blog! I love talking to my readers! You are important to ME!

And if you aren't already, you can follow me here to connect with me on Instagram. I upload an inspirational picture quote every single day to help keep people inspired & motivated! Inspiring quotes like the one below for example!!




I love inspiring others to go after what they want in life! And to NOT settle for anything less! You can create your reality! You can change your LIFE! Read this post Change Your Story Change Your Life to get some pointers on how to do just that!

That's all I've got for today guys! Thank you so much for reading. And for staying with this blog! You don't know how much that means to me! I am so happy & grateful for my life. I have never felt this inspired before & I feel like so many awesome changes are coming. I want YOU to feel like this too! And you can!!  And I hope that comes out in my writing! Because I truly am on a mission to inform & inspire as many people as I possibly can!

Till next time,
xoxo
~Amy


*Also, you can find my updated privacy policy about this site in the menu navigation. Just click PRIVACY POLICY & it will take you there. 








1 comment: