Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Some Cool Organizing Printables

Hey yall.. Long time, no see.. Been busy with work and other things on this end.. Ok I have found some cool printables and blogs that I thought I would share with yall.. I am going to incorporate these in my everyday use and try to get my butt on some kind of routine..

I found these on pinterest.. They are saved in my pins HERE  

If you are in need of a 2016 calendar I would check out  Just A Girl And Her Blog. I printed mine out today, they are so beautiful and colorful.. too bad I didn't have color ink today.. so I had to print mine in grayscale.. but they will still get the job done.. and when I get some more ink, I can always go back and print again if still available.. Here is a pic of mine.. I hope you can see it ok
                                                       



The next one I printed was from Me and My Big Ideas.. It's a free printable for the Happy Planner that I just ordered and am waiting on.. Another one that is beautiful, but my pic will not do it justice.. You will see what I mean when you go to her blog.. Color really does make it POP... But with that said here is a pic of mine  These are sidebar columns for the Happy Planner.. I'm sure you could use it in any planner...

 
And the MOTHER of them all was found on Blooming Homestead  She has graciously provided a whole Free Printable Kit to make your own Home Organizational Binder.. There were 28pages in all. My printer started acting up on me so I printed the cover sheet to show you.. But like I said it really doesn't do it justice until you see it in color on HER page.. So def make sure you check out her blog.. I love it.. I wish I was that talented to make my own printables.. one of these days I will.. ok here is the pic of the cover
 
So very pretty and FREE.. So those are just 3 examples of some of the great blogs that are out there.. That are so generous and offer wonderful products and their valuable tips and tricks to help us all out.. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do..
 
What are some of your favorite organizing/cleaning blogs that help keep you on track or motivated? Drop me a line in the comments, I am always on the lookout for new blogs to follow...
PS.. I have a ton of free printables on my pinterest page HERE  They are under my board titled "Pretty Printables"  Some of them might be out of date, but there are oodles to see and print that I am sure you will love...
 Ok that is it for now.. I will be following this post with a post showing you some of my cool printables in a binder I created and used last year/year before.. I just found it again.. and it is chock full of awesome articles, printables, you name.. things that I am happily reading and going over again to give me some MOTIVATION!! You know me and the PROCRASTINATOR that I am.. I really am.. I can't wait to get my HAPPY PLANNER and put it to use.. When I get it I will post a pic.. cannot wait.. ok tata for now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment