Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Happy Days are here with my new "Happy Planner"

Hi gang.. Just had to let yall know I got my "Happy Planner" by MAMBI (me and my big ideas) today in the mail.. Oh I love it. It is so pretty!!!!

I got it off of  Blitsy (my referral link) .. for a grand total of.....$15.94.. Can you believe that price?? I think that is way better than paying $50 for most planners.. If you are a new customer to blitsy you are supposed to get $10 off your first purchase.. that is how I got mine so cheap.. It was originally $19.99 minus $10 new customer discount then add $5.95 for shipping.. = $15.94... you cannot beat that price.. Here is a quick pic.. I will load more pics of the inside later.. I'm so happy with it.

                                                   
 


1 comment:

  1. Just found out that Blitsy closed down in 2019. I was trying to get on there and find a good planner for a cheap price. Oh well. Now to find a new place to buy planners & supplies.

    ReplyDelete