Thursday, April 28, 2016

The Law Of Attraction & My Views On It

Hey guys! Hope all is well with everyone that is reading this!! I just wanted to holla @ ya real fast to let you know what I've been up to.. And to find out what you have been doing? How is life going, work, home life, etc??



I have been doing something different in my life lately.. I have been learning all about "the Law of Attraction".. I have watched endless videos, read blog posts, etc.. It is a very interesting concept.. And one that rings true with me.. So I am jumping all in "feet first" to this "new to me" concept..




 I know that it has been around for quite sometime.. But for me, I always looked at it as "new agey" (is that a word? lol) and kinda taboo.. But I have come to find out, that it is not what I thought it to be.. And actually it does not go against the Bible like I thought either..

 Rather the Bible tells us in Proverbs 23:7 "As a man thinks in his heart; so is he" And then there's the famous Bible verse in Matthew 21:22 that says " And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believe, you shall receive it”.  And also, Psalms 37:4-5 "Delight thyself also in the Lord; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart. Commit thy way unto the Lord; trust also in Him; and he shall bring it to pass."

So, it was a very nice surprise to find out that the Law of Attraction is really based on the Bible.. Maybe that is why when I first started investigating it, that it rang so true to me in my heart. So, here I am learning how to meditate, manifest & to truly stay positive in my life!! Here is an excellent blog posts if you would like to read more on the Bible & The Law of Attraction: HERE

For me, the hardest part is making myself STOP with the negative thoughts.. I was always a dreamer when I was a child, but LIFE has a way of stomping on your dreams sometimes.. And I was brought up in an environment that quickly dispelled of dreaming.. There wasn't time for dreaming, there was time for facing reality and having to grow up quick..  I cannot blame my life on how I was raised tho..

 So here today it is time to get past those barriers, past the negativity.. stop worrying about what others think of me.. And it is time that I MAKE the LIFE that I have been YEARNING for!! And I AM going to do it!!!! I have faith that if I ask, and if I believe with all my heart, that I will receive!!!


Actually, just by my investigating and researching "The Law of Attraction", it has me feeling so much HOPE.. I AM intentionally living now.. I am trying my best to watch the negativity that comes out of my mouth, my negative thoughts, etc.. Every time I start to think something negative, I catch myself, and I STOP that thought in it's tracks, and try my best to turn it into a positive thought..

I found a wonderful website that offers free resources to help you with the Law Of Attraction.. I have just signed up thru their email to get their newsletters.. I can't wait to start getting them and to learn more.. The site is called Apply The Law Of Attraction.com.. I will def be diving into their site more.. I have bookmarked it.. I love finding great sites online that can truly make you take a deeper look at yourself!!! Ok here is the link for their awesome resource page: HERE and also some beautiful affirmation pics that you can download to your computer/phone to uplift you daily HERE.

I have also learned that one way to stay grateful & positive is to keep a gratitude journal.. So I started mine today.. I purposely chose a cute lil journal to keep my gratitude wrote down in.. I am going to make sure that I journal in it at least once a day.. And I am also going to start reading it aloud to myself along with saying positive affirmations daily.. Here is a pic of my cute lil gratitude journal..




There is also a great site that I highly recommend called The Ancient Manifesting Ritual by Sarah Prout that has some more great info on the Law Of Attraction.. It is awesome.. She has a killer e-book that you can get for only $9 bucks right now that goes into detail about how to manifest things that you want in your life... It is really a great ebook (and no, I am not an affiliate of the ebook, I just have really learned alot from it) that teaches you how to manifest things and how to meditate... You can also follow her HERE on Facebook.. Go check her out.. Check out her facebook & her site and see what I mean.. She really knows her stuff..

So, the next step that I am going to take in my study of The Law of Attraction, is to make a NEW VISION BOARD!! If you have been here before then you know that I have made a vision board about a couple of months ago.. Well I feel like THAT vision board wasn't specific enough.. This next Vision Board that I'm going to make is going to go into DETAIL about what i specifically want to happen in my life!!! I can't wait to get started on it.. And you know that I will take pics of it to share on this blog with you guys!!! Here is a pic of my last vision board.. lol... It's still on my wall to this day, and I do still look at it every day, but I am ready to get down & specific with this next one!!!


Here is the link to that blog post if you would like to see how I made My Vision Board.. It was fast & pretty easy.. I loved it at the time of making it.. And my children helped me make it.. So it does have sentimental value... But this next one I am going to put my ALL into!!!

Well I hope you enjoyed this post about the Law of Attraction.. I can't wait to hear your views on it.. And read your comments.. So please feel free to comment.. Whatever your opinion is of it though, I ask that you keep it respectful please.. Thanks..

Do you believe in the Law of Attraction??? Have you ever used it in your life?? If so, I would love to hear all about it..

That's it for today guys!! As always,

xoxo,

Amy







No comments:

Post a Comment