Monday, April 11, 2016

Walmart Beauty Box Spring Edition : Unboxing

Yay! My Walmart Beauty Box just came today!! How bout a peek inside what came in mine?? I always love looking to see what other people get in their subscription boxes.. This is the Spring Edition Box.. Very inexpensive subscription box for anyone that might be interested in signing up for their own.. Sooo let's get to it!!


Hey guys! Hope you are having a great day today.. I just received my Walmart Beauty Box today and wanted to share with yall what came in mine..

 This is a seasonal box that I signed up for over the winter time.. If you would like to sign up for one yourself you can go HERE and scroll down until you see beauty box subscription.. It's only $5 and that pays for the shipping/handling.. And it's a seasonal box.. So you only get the $5 deducted off of your card once a season.. Sooo it's really inexpensive.. You know me.. Gotta find those great deals, or this girl doesn't get it.. That's what happens when you're on a budget.. lol..

Ok.. Let's get to the pics, shall we? 


These are the goodies that came in mine.. Looks like this seasons beauty box is mostly lotions & creams.. (well mine is anyways)  Here is the largest item that was included.. It's a full size bottle of Colgate Toothpaste.. This is my fav brand of toothpaste.. So I was happy to get it.. it is a 3oz bottle.


 
Next I received a bottle of Jergens Wet Skin Moisturizer.. It is a 2fl oz size bottle.. Here's what it looks like..
 

I also received a bottle of Jergens Natural Glow Lotion. 2 fl oz..



And a bottle of St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub.. It is a 1oz bottle..

 
 
Then I got a bottle of Banana Boat Sun Comfort Sunscreen SPF 30... Here is what it looks like... Also a 1oz bottle..
 


And finally last but not least, they sent me a little tiny bottle of Cera Ve Skin Protectant Healing Ointment.. It came in a .085 size..


Well there ya go... This season's Spring Edition Beauty Box from Walmart..


 
 
Well hope you enjoyed this short and sweet post.. I love getting my seasonal beauty box in the mail.. It's cool.. You never know what they are gonna throw in there.. Wonder what will be in the Summer Beauty Box?? Can't wait to find out.. Again, if you would like to get one for yourself.. Here is the link Walmart Beauty Box. Just scroll down to beauty box subscription..
 
Also, if you would like to see what came in my Winter Edition Unboxing just click that link.. That was my first ever beauty box from Walmart.. And I loved it.. Lots of goodies!! #walmartbeautybox
 
Do you get any kind of subscription boxes?? What's been your favorite so far?
 
Well that's it for today guys!! Hope you have a great day today!!
 
As Always,
xoxo
 
Amy  :)

 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment