Saturday, October 7, 2017

How I Have Been Using The Law Of Attraction

Hey guys! I hope you are having a great day today! I am fixin' to head to work. Thought I would throw out a post real quick that I have been wanting to write about for a while now. Today's post is about how I use the Law of Attraction in my life. I was very skeptical when I first heard about LOA. I think a lot of people are skeptical. 

But I have become a believer. It took me awhile to start seeing results. But the more I researched the more it appealed to me. And something inside of me just kept telling me to keep on going forward. 

Before I started using LOA, I had a really negative mindset. I was stuck in that "poverty" mentality. I always felt like I was just a survivor of "life" instead of actively participating in my life. 

Well that has all changed for me. And I am so glad that it has. But this didn't happen overnight for me. I have been researching everything I can get my hands on when it has come to LOA. I think what really got me actively practicing it, instead of just dreaming about it, was that I hit a financial rock bottom as I like to call it. 

I got to a point in my life where something had to change. I had to change. My mindset had to change because I just couldn't keep going the way I was going. Especially financially. I was living paycheck to paycheck, as I'm sure a lot of you guys are doing. I mean I had nothing left over after paying my bills. And I got mad!! I got good and mad. Because I work full time 12-hour shifts on graveyard shift. I shouldn't be broke all of the time. (and I really don't have that many bills)  And I decided right then and there that I was gonna change my circumstances! 

So, slowly I started putting into action what I have been researching all this time. One of the main things that I do that helps me get out of my negative mindset is I started writing down 10 or more things that I am grateful for on a daily basis! And then I started saying them aloud. And after each statement, I ALWAYS say "thank you, thank you, thank you." This one thing alone has changed me for the better! I have noticed a big difference in my mentality. (sometimes if I don't have time to write them down in my gratitude journal, I will say them aloud as I'm driving to work!) It just makes me happier!! And that raises my vibrations!! That is when you need to say your intention that you want to manifest! 

I always try to fit in at least 10 mins of meditation. Sometimes I'm lucky to sit still for five. This is one thing that I'm still working on. If you have a hard time trying to sit still for meditation and trying to focus and observe your thoughts, I have learned that it makes it a lil bit easier if you light a candle and focus on the flame. That is helping me. I am in no way shape or form an expert on this stuff.. This is just what has been helping me so far with my LOA journey. 

I also have a vision board that I look it at least once a day. Sometimes I look at it more. Just depends on how fast I'm trying to get out the door to go to work. lol   If you don't have a vision board made yet, and would like some inspiration on how to go about making one, here is a link to mine, that might give you some ideas to help you make yours.  My Vision Board  


I am still learning about LOA, but I have realized that the more I am grateful for the things I already have in my life, the more opportunity has been coming to me! Here is an example of some things I have manifested so far. After I got mad about my financial situation, I decided that I was going to manifest $50. I know that's not a large amount, but at the time for me I could actually "see" manifesting that. Like it was more realistic for me then say $500 at the time.

So I set forth my intention. I made my affirmation. Which was "I am so happy and grateful for the $50 dollars that I have received this week."  And then of course I forgot all about it. A couple of days later, I receive an email from a lady wanting me to do some temporary part-time caregiver work for her for the week. They were escaping Hurricane Irma at the time. So I didn't apply for that job, I have been on Care.com for a number of years. And this was the very first job offer that I have ever received thru them. So I took that lil part time job. It was only 2 hrs a day for 5 days and I made $220 bucks for the week. 

And that same week, I had helped a friend by posting a car for sale on social media because they didn't have time to fool with it themselves. The car sold that week and they gave me $100 dollars out of the money that they received from selling the car. And that was totally unexpected because I was just doing it to help them. Because if any of you know it doesn't take 5 secs to pop a pic online and share it out to sell something. So there in that week, I received unexpectedly $320 bucks!! That money sure did come in handy in between my payday!! That has really made me a believer that the Law Of Attraction is real!! 

I am now starting to incorporate crystals into my LOA practice. I am letting them sit in the windowsill right now and energize since it is a full moon out tonight! I am also still learning about crystals. And will be posting more on them in a later post!! 


So anyways, just a little post to hopefully inspire someone out there to not give up on your dreams!! You can change your life!! Just do it! Put it into practice and action! 

I hope you enjoyed this post! Please feel free to leave a comment if you wish! I love hearing from you! 

As always,
xoxo
Amy    third shift living 

No comments:

Post a Comment