Saturday, November 25, 2017

Why Do I Keep Seeing Numbers Part 2

What's up with seeing numbers everywhere? Is it just me? Have you been seeing "Like" numbers too? Example: 111, 11:11, 1:11, 222, 3:33, etc. And so on?!? Well, let's talk about it! Part 2


What up Y'all? If you are new to my blog, this is the 2nd part of this post. Go to  This Post to read part 1.  

Ok guys, I decided to add a part 2 to the blog post "Why Do I Keep Seeing Numbers?" because I think that I could have went a little deeper on the subject. So let's get to it.



Examples of what all this stuff means...These meanings are taken from a couple of different sites online. These are called your Angel Numbers. I have done some research on these different numbers and most sites agree on the same things. So I am referencing these two sites for you to check out! They are awesome!  Astrostyle.com &  Ask-Angels.com

If you are seeing these numbers, Here is what they mean-

111: Means a Wake-Up Call;
 Look around & pay special attention to where you are & WHO you are with! This is a cosmic confirmation that your moving in the right direction. You are on the right path! Woohoo! That's always good to freakin know! Good deal!

http://www.thirdshiftliving.blogspot.com

222: You are being guided to seek BALANCE; 
The number of partnership & relationships. When you see 2's. PAY ATTENTION to the people who are showing up in your world...This could mean that you are getting ready to find Mr./Ms Right. Or if you are already in a relationship with someone this could also be a sign to balance the GIVE/TAKE in your existing relationships. Also, a reminder to stay TRUE to yourself!! 

333: Your Mind, Body & Soul:
Pay attention to your body, mind & soul. The number 3 is THE TRINITY NUMBER. Seeing this number sequence could be a confirmation that you are in alignment with all 3 levels (mind, body & soul.) Are you feeling fulfilled? If not, it could also mean or alert you to check what's out of balance. Repeating 3's could be a sign that it's time to shift to an abundant mindset rather than giving into scarcity!!
http://www.thirdshiftliving.blogspot.com

444: Home Base Calling:
4 is the number for home & family. Your body is your soul's home. Are you honoring it with proper rest, nutritional food, exercise, etc?? Listen to your heart? Are you getting the warm fuzzy feeling or feeling panicked about the people that are around you?? Use your intuition!

555: Sign That Big Changes Are Coming
Change is in the air when you start seeing sequences of 5's. There is momentum to move in a new direction. It could be a wisdom wake up call or could also be a sign to unblock your energy with meditation. Are you feeling blocked up?  lol  Do a quick meditation to free your energy to allow you to move in a new direction. Remember, CHANGE is always good! (even tho it's hard sometimes)

666: You Are Too Focused On The Material World. A Spiritual Wake-Up Call!
Have you been focused on material matters & ignoring your inner voice and spiritual path? Listen to your heart and not your head!

777: You're On The Right Path
Often seen by those who are on the right track towards manifesting their dreams or goals into reality. Definitely conveys luck. Seeing it also means that you have been listening to Divine & inner guidance.

888: Balance, Abundance
If you have been seeing 888 it is a call to bring greater balance to all areas of your life. Home, work lifestyle, health, etc. With a sense of balance, you are then able to create something of value to share with the world. When you see 888 it often means that there is abundance waiting for you or coming your way!

999: Closing, Endings
Signals that a cycle of your life is ending and making way for a new one to begin. You may soon or already be experiencing endings. Or a clearing/cleaning of old friendships, connections, or even employment.

000: Oneness
This is a sign of your oneness with God, your angels, and All That IS! It is a call to open your heart, tune into your intuition and tap into your direct connection with the Divine!
You have the power to create positive change in your life and in the world! It is a reminder that your energy in every moment has an impact on what you are creating!

Shew! What a long list. That's as deep as I'm taking this post! Anything else that you need to know, click on the links above. They are full of awesome resources!

 I could sit here and read their blogs all night, but my bf would kill me.. I get the feeling that he thinks I stay on the computer too much.

Oh the life of a blogger!!!! Nobody understands unless they are doing it themselves! Blogging is addicting. I have to blog!~ I want to blog! Therefore I will blog! lol

I hope I have helped give a lil bit of an idea what seeing sequences of numbers mean.. I see them all day & every day! I mean it is never ending..

 But when I do see them, I just smile! Because I know my angels are watching over me.. And that the universe has my back! 

I am a true believer that we can create our reality. I seriously believe that the way we think and how we feel impacts our life.. I never thought tho, that we literally are creating our reality. No wonder I have been broke most of my life!!! lol..

 But now that I know that there is something that I can do about my reality. You better bet I am changing a few things!

 But always remember, set your intention (what do you want/desire), feel as if you already have it, hold onto your vision for at least 17 seconds, say thank you, thank you, thank you!!! And let that shit go!!! You gotta let it go.. Release it. Get your mind on something else..

But always be open to receiving! Do NOT! AND I REPEAT DO NOT worry about the HOW!! That is none of our business, the how part.. The only thing that you have to worry about is what you want, and feeling as if! Ask. Believe. Receive! 

It has worked for me, and I know it will work for you too.. As long as you have an open mind and believe! You will receive..

So goood luck my friends.
I'm off to work on my vision board & play with my new oracle cards..  




As Always,

xoxo

Amy  






1 comment:

  1. Great post about the angel numbers. I am a strong believer of angels from my life experiences. I am still seeking information about this topic, because lot of mysteries still need to be explained.

    ReplyDelete