Tuesday, January 2, 2018

LOA: How To Use Scripting To Manifest What You Want

Hey guys! Today's post is about to use scripting along with the Law of Attraction to manifest what you want in life. As you know if you have been following this blog, I am a believer in the Law of Attraction. 

loa how to use scripting to manifest what you want

*I have a way better, a more updated version of this post on my blog I Heart LOA. Complete with beautiful images and video! Come on over to read it! How To Use Scripting To Manifest What You Want



I am so happy & grateful that you decided to come check out my blog today!!(see what I did there? lol) I have been studying & researching the Law of Attraction for almost 2 years now. I have seen many changes in my life. All for the better I am glad to report. 

For those of you that are new to my blog, I know you have probably heard of the Law of Attraction before. If not here is a simple description of what the Law of Attraction is. From here on out in this post, I will be using LOA because well it's just easier to type out.. lol..  

What is LOA? 

The Law of Attraction is a universal law that has been going on since the beginning of time. It has just recently within the last decade became popularized by the movie "The Secret" which was then made into a book a year later by Rhonda Byrne who has many other books now based on "The Secret". I have "The Magic" myself. Love that book! I have used Day 1 in that book for the last 3 months and everything is changing for me..







Anyways, basically, LOA is like attracts like. Here is what Wikipedia has to say about it. 
"The Law Of Attraction is the belief that by focusing on positive or negative thoughts a person brings positive or negative experiences into their life." Click  HERE to read the page yourself. 

That is just part of the definition that they have. They say that LOA  has no scientific backing or proof. But I have manifested things in my life by using LOA. So I'm a believer. And so have hundreds of thousands of other people. So there has to be something to it. Sometimes believing is SEEING. Instead of seeing is BELIEVING. You can't tell me that we are alone in the universe. There are too many things going on that we can't explain. 

Anyways, there are many different ways to manifest your desires into reality. 


Today we are focusing on scripting. What is scripting you ask? Scripting is basically writing out a rough draft of what you want your life to be like now. All those dreams you have for the future and all the ambitions you have for yourself. Write it down!! But write it in the present tense as if it's happening now!! And be descriptive! The more descriptive the better, but always leave yourself open for this or something better.



Yes, I know you want to be a millionaire. But there are many ways to get that to happen besides just what you are thinking. Allow the universe to take care of the how part of it. You just write out your desires. Do NOT write out the how.



Example of what NOT to do; I am living the life of my dreams. I have money coming to me via checks in the mail all the time. OR I am working so hard to get what I want. (if you think in terms of hard, you are dwelling on your limiting beliefs)



Ok, well what if the universe wants to bring you cash, transfer to your banking account, etc??? You have to leave yourself open. So always when you are scripting your life, always say this or something better..



Example of WHAT to do; I am living the life of my dreams. I have money coming to me in multiple ways. I have all kinds of different sources of income. I am a money magnet. This or something better! 



You know that is just a short example of what you can do. You can write pages if you want to. It's totally up to you.  I got this idea from a video on YouTube (so you can go to youtube and search for LOA scripting) but it really hit me while I was reading "Playing The Matrix" by Mike Dooley of Notes From The Universe.



You can check out his awesome site HERE. His site is called tut.com. I have been a receiver of his "Notes from The Universe" emails for a couple of years now. HE is awesome. Many, many people get his awesome emails daily. You should sign up. They are uplifting to read every single day! 



In the book, he has a section where he began scripting his life in 1983. He saves all of his scripts that he wrote out in the past to use as examples to show people of how what he wrote has come to fruition. It's really amazing. Reading that on my kindle is what inspired me to write out this blog post. 
So, Thank you, Mike Dooley, for the awesome inspiration. 

I keep a plain composition book that I always carry with me to work. I work night shift so I have some downtime to do some writing in between my rounds as a caregiver. I titled the section of my composition book "My As IF Journal."  


My Act As If Journal




Here is an example of one of my scripting pages out of my journal to kinda give you an idea of what I do. I had a really powerful one that I just re-read to myself, but couldn't post it because well it had a couple of good descriptive words in it that started with the F*Bomb!! lol.. 




Here's some homework for you to do : * Write down what YOUR PERFECT DAY TO YOU would look like. Write in the present tense "As If" you already have what you have been wanting. Write down what your perfect day would be. From the time you wake up until the time you go to sleep. Are you an entrepreneur or do you go to work? Are you happy with your career choice? If not, script out what your perfect day of work would be. Where it would be & what you would be doing. 



You can also write out your day in the past tense "as if" it just happened and you are reflecting on it. That will work too. Just don't do it from a wishing or wanting perspective because that is what you will get MORE WISHING & WANTING for it to happen. This is what Kathrin Zenkina from Manifestation Babe  says to do in her book "Unleash Your Inner Money Babe." Which I think is an awesome idea too.. Because you might be more apt to believe it if you are writing it out in the past tense like you are reflecting on it. Either way.. Write that shit out!! Script your life! 

To get your imagination sparked here are some questions that Kathrin Zenkina has in her book that you can ask yourself to help you FEEL the emotions that you need to feel to be a vibrational match to what you are wanting.. These are some of the questions that help me get started on my scripting from the book "Unleash Your Inner Money Babe" by Kathrin Zenkina (You can find this book  here) Also if you would like to check out her AWESOME website go to Manifestation Babe. She has an amazing group on Facebook that I am a part of. I stayed inspired on the daily!! So go check it out. Just type it in on Facebook!! 



*Where did you wake up?
*Did you meditate before doing anything?
*What did you do for work today?
*What is your perfect career or do you want to work for income?
*What kind of work do you want to do if any?
*How much $$$$ did you make today if your income was where you want it to be?
*Where do you live?
*Do you have kids that you have to take to school? 
*What kind of car do you drive?
*What time did you finally go to bed?
*What would you want to do for a living if time & money were not an issue?

This book is an awesome read. As well as her Facebook group Manifestation Babe. Go check it out! 


What you need to learn is that you must FEEL the feelings/emotions that you are wanting to get from the thing you are wanting to manifest FIRST.. Then your manifestation will appear. 




We have been taught wrong all this time. We can't beg and plead and be desperate and expect money to show up in our life.. IF you complain constantly that you are broke, then guess what? What is the universe going to give you more of? Yep, broke.. 

But if you Act As If you are abundant and grateful now, then the universe will send you more abundant and grateful!!

Why do you want more money? For me- it would give me freedom. Freedom to leave my crappy job and do WHAT I WANT TO DO WHEN I WANT TO DO IT. I would be able to help more people, I could go where I wanted to go. etc. So, I have to get my feelings up at a vibrational match to what freedom vibrates at. When you are experiencing joy, bliss, happiness, etc that is when you need to shout your intentions out to the universe!! Script out the perfect life. Write down exactly what you want your life to be. 

I have manifested many different things in my life so far. I am still working at it and learning every single day. But it really is worth it to me. For one it has made me a way more grateful person than what I have ever been in my whole life! I love life now. I look forward to my days!! 


I'm telling you when you manifest your first thing, you will freak. It's an amazing feeling. But it only happens when your vibes are high.. So do something to get them up..



Listen to happy music, watch a funny video on Youtube... whatever you have to do to get it UP UP UP!!! That is what you are after.. It's the feeling (emotion) that attracts your desire. You & the universe have to be on the same vibration! It's an awesome feeling when it happens! So keep at it. 


It will happen. And when it does, it will make you a believer too!!!! 


Take Care guys!
xoxo
~Amy  










3 comments:

  1. WynnBET, Inc. Company Profile | Las Vegas, NV
    Find contact information for WynnBET, Inc. of 상주 출장샵 Las 나주 출장안마 Vegas, NV. Get company research, competitor information, contact details 의왕 출장샵 & financial 경주 출장안마 data for 안성 출장안마 WynnBET.

    ReplyDelete