Tuesday, October 6, 2026

Why I Love Learning About The Law Of Attraction & How It Has Changed My Life

Hey guys! I hope you are having a great day! Today's post is all about why I love learning about the Law of Attraction & how it has changed my life!  I started learning about LOA almost 3 years ago. And my life has changed so much for the better ever since! 



Hey guys, thanks so much for popping into my little corner of the internet. If you are new here, my name is Amy & I’m the Blogger behind Third Shift Living. I’m so happy that you’re here with me today.  This is where we talk about the Law of Attraction, Manifesting, Personal Development & all the Woo-Woo. 




Hey guys! I hope you are having a great day. Today's post is all about why I love learning about the Law of Attraction! And how it has changed my life! 

Have you ever had that feeling that you just wish you had learned something a long time ago so that your life would be so much better than what it is today?? Well, when I first started learning about the LOA and manifested my very first thing, that is exactly how I felt.. 

I was like, O-M- AND G! Why and how have I never heard about this before?? Has it been a secret all of this time?? And why am I just now finding out about it?? But you always have to remember, things happen to us in DIVINE TIMING!

I had to go through the struggles that I went through in order to really appreciate what I have now. And to be able to "AWAKEN" finally! 

The Law of Attraction isn't just about manifesting things you want.. That cute sports car, or that 10,000 bucks you need.. The Law of Attraction opens your mind and heart up to a whole new world! You realize that the world you have been living in, this whole time, is just an illusion. 

You have the ability to create the LIFE that you want RIGHT NOW! You have the ability to create your WORLD and REALITY!  I know it sounds crazy, but to me, it's totally true!

There is so much that goes on that we can't see with our human eyes.. There is a whole spirit world out there. There are other dimensions.. Time is just an illusion.. 

When you first start diving into these woo-woo topics, I am telling you, it will open your eyes.. And it might freak you out, some of the things that go with it, but if you can handle it and realize that there is more than what our eyes can see, then you are well on your way to creating a wonderful, happy, and loving life that you have only dreamt of up till now!! 

So why do I love learning about the LAW OF ATTRACTION?? One reason is that it has really opened my eyes to how negative a person I used to be.. And how I lived with a scarcity mindset for so long.. 

I am so grateful for learning about LOA. Just for the mental mindset changes it has caused in me.. I am such a more positive person now! I am kinder, I am more compassionate, I am so much more optimistic than I have ever been in my whole life! I am GRATEFUL!! 

It would have been great to have learned about this stuff in my early twenties, but sht happens, and I guess it wasn't time for me to wake up.. I am 43 now and so happy that I am learning about all of this stuff.. I still have time to change my life and live out the rest of my days doing what I want! And living in ABUNDANCE!!!! 

I realized that I could do something about the circumstances that I was in. I realized that I can choose to be more positive about my life.. And in doing so, I am really LOVING my life!! Used to be, I would just get up- go to work- come home- do chores- go to bed- and then REPEAT it all the very next day..

Now my days are intentional! They are filled with happiness. They are filled with hope and love! And I am so happy that I have this platform to share all I have learned and how I can help you, if you need the help or want the help, to change your life for the better too!!! You can have the life you have always dreamed of! There is a reason that you are dreaming it in the first place.. God put all those hopes and dreams into your heart and mind because they are yours for the taking!! 

This article was written 9 years ago! It was stuck in my drafts because I hadn't made a Pinterest image to go along with it. I'm leaving it as is. The energy is still there in the writing. I hope you take this post to heart and learn about the Law of Attraction, too, if you haven't yet. 







No comments:

Post a Comment