Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Coming Up With A Daily Routine That You Can Make Into A Habit

Hey guys! Today we are talking about coming up with a daily routine that you can easily make into a habit but also so that you can take inspired action to allow your manifestation to appear faster.  Because as you know, if you make something a habit, like gratitude - it really helps to change your life for the better.. And that is something that I am personally trying to do for myself. Is to come up with BETTER habits to incorporate into my life to be the best ME that I can possibly be.. And to have a happier more joyful life. 





Habit. Good or bad. We all have them. So why not try to intentionally make our habits good. Making a routine that you can do daily to help you clear your mind, have a more productive day, or just to get you into a more positive mindset so that you can manifest what you want.  That is the goal of this post.. I am personally writing this for me as well as for you. So, let's see if I can practice what I preach. 



daily routine habit manifesting
My Louise Hay I Can do it cards!



These are some of the things that I am going to do to help me get a daily routine started. So that I can make it into a habit. As you know it takes approximately 21 days to get a habit to stick.


I have accomplished one of my goals and made them into a habit. And that was to make GRATITUDE a daily habit. I started this when I read the book "The Magic" by Rhonda Byrne. This is an awesome resource for anyone out there that needs help learning how to be more grateful. It really does work. I have used gratitude, not only to make me a happier person but to manifest more things into my life to be grateful for. 

To me, I think that you definitely need some kind of routine to keep yourself progressing and taking inspired action every day so that your manifestation will come to you faster. So, that is one of the reasons behind this blog post. If you are trying to manifest something, you know that you have to take inspired action to let the universe know that you are serious and that this is one of your desires/dreams. 



Ok, so let's get started. 

*Get up- Say "Thank You" as soon as you remember. Or if possible to say it as soon as you open your eyes. I am thinking about making out a printable that says "Thank You" and hanging it on my wall beside of my bed. That way when I roll over to get out of bed, that is the first thing that I see.. This will prompt me to remember that Yes, I need to say thank you for being alive another day! They say that "Thank You" is the strongest prayer that you can pray. So saying Thank you to God/universe for waking up to another day is a great way to start your day. 

*Drink your water to wake you up. Then I put my coffee on. 

*Do a "brain dump" on paper NOT on the computer. Writing things out is therapeutic & helps you get out everything that is on your mind. Even if it is negative. Write it down. You don't have to read over it. Just get it out of your system and on to paper. 

*Write down at least 10 things that you are grateful for that you already have! If you want to go past 10- go for it.. The more the better.. We have so much to be grateful for. 

This practice has changed my life so much. I went from being a person who was so negative to now being so optimistic sometimes that I get on my bf nerves!! lol.. (Hi, Charlie! I know you are reading this!) 

But seriously, I am so grateful for learning to make gratitude a daily habit. It really has brought me so much happiness.. And all it took was to look around and see the many things that I already have in my life that brings me joy. 

Even if you think you can't think of anything, you will.. Are you grateful to be breathing? Are you grateful that you have good health? Even if you have health problems, are you grateful that you have your limbs? Are you grateful that you can read this blog post right now?? 

I mean seriously, we have so much to be grateful for, sometimes we need to just open our eyes and look the eff around!!! You are alive another day! That means you have the chance to start over and make your life what you want it.. 

Each and every day is a gift. A blessing. And if you are not happy with how your life is going right now, then CHANGE IT.. Yes, I know change is hard. But it is possible.. And just by making some little changes here and there works wonders.. But you have to be willing to take the time and to have the courage to actually do it!! 



"Be the change that you want to see in the world." ~Mahatma Gandi. 


*Say aloud all that you have written on your list. (Your gratitude list)

Here is the exact process that I do that has been helping me manifest faster. When it comes to saying my "gratitudes." I always start off by saying "Thank You!" "Thank You!" as many times as I feel I need to to get me in that grateful state of mind. OR to start getting that grateful feeling going.. Because always remember, the law of attraction is going off of your vibration.. And your vibration is what you are feeling/and your beliefs.. So if you are feeling grateful, then you are vibrating on the highest vibration! 

And that is where you want to be.. You want to be on the very highest vibration that you can be on to manifest all the things that you are wanting into your life.. Ok back to my process.. I usually say "I am so happy & grateful for being alive today" or "I am so happy & grateful that I woke up to another beautiful day."  Things that you ALREADY have. 

Then as soon as you are feeling that grateful feeling and you know that your vibrations are up, that is when you start saying all the things you want.. But say them like you already have them.  And always say thank you after each one.. I always say it at least 3 times after each "gratitude."

*Look at my To-Do list and do at least 3 things from it. I am going to start by shortening my to-do list. Because most of the time, I don't have that much time to do what I want to do before going to work in the evening, especially after I clean the house (if I mess with it that day lol) so pick the most important 3 things off of your list & get them done. 

Ok, this is my new daily routine that I am going to start implementing tomorrow as soon as I wake up. I am hoping to make this into a new habit. Because I feel like, if I want to live life the way I want it, then I have got to have some habits that are going to help me get to the point that I want to be at. 

And habits are really how our day is structured. If you don't do anything but lay around the house before work every day.. then you are gonna keep laying around the house before work every day. And I want to be the best me that I can be and that means by setting up some good habits, I am well on my way to be the best ME that I can be..  




I hope this blog post has helped you in some way.. If you have anything else that you do or any good habits that you do that you think I might like to try, please feel free to leave me a comment below.. I love to hear from my readers.. You are why I blog in the first place. I would really love to connect with you.. So give me a shout!!



As Always
xoxo,

~Amy   






No comments:

Post a Comment