Sunday, September 17, 2017

Have You Checked Out PRSUIT Yet?

Hey guys~! Hope everyone is having a really good day. I have had a great weekend off from work. Thought I would share a really awesome, inspiring daily email that I LOVE! If you haven't noticed from the title that it's called PRSUIT.

You know how your email inbox fills up faster than you can keep it all deleted?? Or is that just me? lol. Well, this is one email that I am promoting. It is chock full of daily, motivating and very inspiring posts to get you off your ass and get moving! 


PRSUIT is awesome. It has really inspired me to not give up on my dreams and to keep on plugging away. I have taken a lot from it and I know you will too. You just need to go  this link and you will see what I'm talkin about..  

It is a daily email that is full of perspectives that INSPIRE. That comes straight from their page lol.. Seriously tho, if you need some inspiration to get you to the next level, go check them out. Sign up for their daily emails. You will not regret it. This I promise you! 

Is it just for young people? Well, it's founded by millennials and written by millennials. BUT.... the takeaway that I get from this daily email is unlike any other. It keeps me waiting to hear more from them. There is wisdom behind their words. There is experience. They are drawing from their own lives and writing about it. This I really like. 

So with that being said. This is going to be a really short post. Because all I can do it point you to them. The rest is up to you. I know that you will enjoy these emails. If you're like me and need a push sometimes to keep on keeping on.. Then what are you waiting for?? click this link it will take you to their sign up page for their daily emails. Go. Do. It. Now! 

*I have recently become an ambassador for PRSUIT. This just shows you how much I believe in them. 

Here's a cute lil pic to leave you with! This is Case the founder of PRSUIT. 



As always,

xoxo
Amy 
Third Shift Living. blogspot. com



No comments:

Post a Comment