Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Stay safe out there!

Hey guys! Just a lil note from me to you! What's been going on? Me- well I slept half the day away since I had to work a 12 hour shift last night. Finally got up moving around a bit. Drinking a cup of coffee and just thinking about life. 


All the hurricanes and bad weather that is going on right now are pretty devastating. So if you are in any of those areas, please know that my heart goes out to you! I have been watching it on the news and catching it on social media. I hope that you are out of the line of fire of Hurricane Irma!! Texas is still trying to clean up after Hurrican Harvey and now this! 

It makes you stop and think about how fragile life really is. And how the home that you have lived in all your life or have paid with your blood, sweat, and tears could be gone in the blink of an eye. And I know that a house is just a material thing, but I can't imagine losing your home just like that! I just hope with all my heart that all of you out there are staying safe! And I hope that you are able to get your families to a safe place! I feel helpless here in TN. We're just getting rain. That's about it. 

Anyways, this is going to be a short post. It was just on my mind and wanted to get it out there! Please know that I am thinking about you and praying for you with all my heart! 

xoxo,
Amy

thirdshiftliving.blogspot.com  

No comments:

Post a Comment