Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Product Review Of Kisspat Deep Purple Gemstone Wrap Bracelet

Hi guys! I was lucky enough to be able to review this beautiful wrap bracelet from Kisspat. It is so beautiful. I can't wait to show it off to you. And leave you the link where you can pick one up for yourself if you want one! 

*I received this product at a deep discount in return for my HONEST review! 

Hey guys.. Today's post is a product review.  I do product reviews from time to time when a product really stands out to me and really meshes well with my blog. I never promote something that I wouldn't use myself. And don't believe in.  So with that being said. Let's get into it. 

I was lucky enough to be offered to promote this beautiful Amethyst Bracelet made by Kisspat. I really like it. You guys know if you have been following the blog at all that I am into crystals. Well, this beautiful wrap bracelet is made of premium quality Amethyst, Obsidian, and Turquoise stones.

product review kisspat purple gemstone bracelet

Each bead is unique and precious. All materials are from the Earth. So these are the REAL DEAL! They are not fake stones. That is definitely a plus in my book! Made with 6mm Amethyst beads there are about 100 beads on each bracelet. Oh and I chose the Amethyst colored one, but they have up to 9 different colors to choose from. They are all beautiful! And the price is very affordable. Here is the link to go straight to their amazon page to buy this beautiful bracelet  http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01DFH7NH2

It can wrap up to 4 times on the wrist of an adult. And 5 times on the wrist of a child.  It is beaded on an elastic cord. So it's stretchy. And you don't have to worry about it breaking on you. Just be gentle with it regardless. I am so in love with this bracelet. I don't want to take it off..



Since we are having a Full Moon, actually they are calling it a "Super Moon" tonight. I am gonna lay it in my windowsill so that it will soak up the energy of the full moon and clear any negative energy that it may have come in contact with on it's way to me.

 It came in a cute lil jewelry bag with the Kisspat logo on it. Then it was placed in a plastic envelope before being wrapped in a shipping envelope. So it was protected very well while being mailed..



I looked up Kisspat on Amazon which is who they sell their products thru. They have a 99% positive rating from their customers on Amazon. Which really speaks for itself. So they are putting out quality products! And on their Amazon product page, it said that most of the items that they put out are HANDMADE!!

 And they are committed to providing the best value and customer service.. 99% positive rating says a lot about this company! To me, that means that they are providing customers with quality service. I am very happy with my bracelet. And I received it within 2 days and it was packaged so that my bracelet would be protected..

Again here is the link to go order one for yourself  here

So I am diggin them big time! Way to go Kisspat!

I hope you enjoyed my review of this beautiful product. I love doing product reviews that I can really get behind and help promote. I love this bracelet. And I know you will too!

Be sure to look for more pics on my Facebook  Instagram & Other Social Media Platforms!!

Ok that's it for me today yall! Let me know in the comments what you think or if you hit the link and ordered your own!

As Always,

xoxo

Amy 




No comments:

Post a Comment