Friday, September 29, 2017

Practicing Gratitude And Making a Gratitude Journal (LOA)

Hey guys! Today's post is all about GRATITUDE. And how being grateful can help you manifest the Life that you want.. 






I am so glad that you decided to stop by and read my lil post today. This post is about something that I have been mindfully practicing a lot more of here lately. It's all about Gratitude! 

If you are new to my blog, I have been researching the Law of Attraction for a couple of years now. Almost gave up on it, but I am so glad that I didn't. Something inside of me keeps telling me to research, research, research it. And I do. Just about every day. 

I watch videos on YouTube. I read books about the Law of Attraction. I am in Facebook groups about LOA. I just can't get it out of my mind. 

I have come a long way. My mindset has. I grew up in a negative environment. Not to say that I wasn't loved or anything like that. I was. My parents were great parents. It's just that there was constant negativity in the home. I have always been a dreamer. My mother, on the other hand, has always been a realist. I grew up with a poverty mindset also. So here I am 43 yrs old. Still not satisfied with my life. But I am consciously every day making changes within myself to get me to the goals that I am going to achieve. 

Ok, that was a little off subject. So here we go. Gratitude. What is gratitude? Gratitude is being thankful. Appreciative. I have learned thru the LOA one of the key factors to manifesting is being grateful!! 

So every day, I have been writing at least 10 things that I am grateful for. Then I go back and read them aloud. And after each gratitude sentence, I say "Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!" Yes, you might recognize that. It is an exercise out of the book "The Magic". I haven't read the book myself. But I did look up on YouTube, videos about the book. And that was on one of the videos. And it really has made an impact on me so far. 


I have been writing my 10 things every day. I am trying to make it a habit. And so far I have manifested my first thing. And that did it for me! I know that the LOA is real and I plan on being very mindful from now on my thoughts and actions. 

So, I have decided that I am going to make a gratitude journal. Write in it every day. Say them aloud. And say Thank you after each one. You can use anything to make your journal out of. Regular notebook paper, A Planner, etc. Mine, for now, is just a Mead notepad that I have made just for journaling. 


This really helps to get my vibrations up!! That is what you want. You want your feelings, how you feel to be amped up. This makes you (energy) vibrate at a higher speed! Then you can change YOUR WORLD! 

Your thoughts really do become things! And at first, I was like all about the material things that I wanted to manifest. But now, the deeper I go into LOA, I want to manifest peace, contentment, happiness, inspiration, and creativity. Also, I would like to manifest experiences. Experiences make memories. I want to experience as much as I possibly can while I am on this earth. 

There is one thing that I do differently I have noticed from other people that are studying LOA. Instead of saying thank you to the universe. I say Thank you Heavenly Father/God. Just because I believe in God. And the universe in my mind is a creation. God is the Creator. So I know in my heart that if I manifest anything it is thru the will of God that I receive it. Not the universe. 

But that is just my opinion. Just like everyone else says if you feel more comfortable saying thank you to the universe or source or whatever you call our creator. You do you baby! There is no right or wrong. And I'm not going to sit here and Bible Thump to anyone. Even tho Yes I am a Christian. That is my faith. And I always have to honor it. 

So, what are you grateful for today? I always start out with being grateful that I woke up another day. Being grateful that I have a roof over my head and food in my belly always. I am grateful that I have a job to go to. I am grateful that I have the love of my bf and my family. Just whatever comes to you, write it down.. Say it out loud. And always say Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! 

And if you don't have a Vision Board made yet. I really recommend that you make one. It helps to have a visual of what you want. If your not sure how to make one, I have a post detailing how I made mine. You can find it  here

Ok, well that's all i've got for today. I hope you enjoyed my post on gratitude. Sorry I went off topic a couple of times.. that's just me I guess. 

Being grateful for what you have really helps to put things in perspective. It will change your life. It brings joy to my life and puts me in a great mood. So I hope it will do the same for you. 

As always,
xoxo
Amy      ~ThirdShiftLiving

No comments:

Post a Comment