Friday, March 30, 2018

How Writing Down Your Goals Increases The Chances Of You Actually Attaining Them!

Hey guys! Today's post is all about writing down your goals! Why is writing down your goals important? And what difference does it make in your life in the long run whether you write them down or not?? That's the subject of today's post! I hope you enjoy! 



Writing down goals attain them






Hey guys! I hope you are having an awesome day today! I have been doing a lot of inner work on myself lately. And one of the things that I am trying to incorporate into a daily habit is writing down my goals and going over them every.single.day!

I have always heard that the reason some people are more successful than others is that they actually take the time to write their goals down and review them..


But I want to take it one step further.. I want to make my goal setting a little easier by adding the Law of Attraction to it.. 


Because if you think about it, setting your goals is like doing the inner work that you need to do in order to manifest something..

You are setting your intention when you are writing your goals down..


When you are reviewing your goals, you are meditating on it and visualizing..



When you are taking inspired action toward your goal you are manifesting it..



Or bringing it into your reality!!



See the similarities that the LOA has toward goal setting???



So that is what I am going to do every single day to make it a little easier for me.




I have gotten into the habit of saying my gratitudes every day on my way to work. And also setting my intention for my night at work. So adding this to the mix, I think is gonna just make it that much more powerful! And help me increase my chances of having a happy & fulfilling life!



Also, by taking "inspired action" toward my goals as much as possible will help set it all into motion! And help me to reach my goal a hella lot faster!


(Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that one of the ways that I made gratitude a daily habit is that I have a trigger! Because most of the time I always say my gratitudes on my way to work.. See that triggers me to remember to do them!! So my trigger for remembering to do my gratitudes is "on my way to work.")


So how are you going to remember to write your goals down every day and read them???

Or even if you write them down one time, you need to be reviewing them every single day..


So you need to make a trigger for yourself that will make you remember to do this in the first place ok..

Something like, when I am sitting down to read my email in the morning.. I can pull out my planner and start jotting down some goals! Does that make sense?? To me, I think it would be easier to make it into a habit if I have something that triggers me to remember to do it in the first place.. Ok back to what I was saying before I had to add that in.



So how do I get started adding "writing down my goals every day" into the mixture of habits that I have created for myself???

Well, first we need to figure out what it is that we want.. (kinda like when you are trying to manifest something)

*What do you want for your life?

*What do you want to achieve in this life?

*How do you want your life to look in the next 6 months??

*Who do you want to be?

*What kind of life do you want to have?

*Do it in all areas of your life. Work life, home life, relationships, health, etc.

Also, I think that I am going to start off with short-term goals that will lead me toward my long-term goals..

Example: How do I want my life to look in the next 6 mos? I want to be implementing a strategy to get me out of my 9-5 job and to be able to work from home for myself. 

So, think of what you want? Think of some mini steps to help you get there. And take inspired action every day or as much as possible to help propel you toward your goal faster..

Oh yeah! When you are writing down your goals, do it with a positive attitude ok.. Not negative..
Instead of saying "I want to leave my sucky job within 6 mos" say " I am working for myself doing what I love at the end of 6mos."

See the difference? That will help you to manifest your goal faster.. Being specific and being positive.. It's all about the vibrations that you are feeling as you are writing down your dreams (goals).




You want to feel motivated and inspired every time you re-read your list of goals.. 


Because if it inspires you, then you will WANT TO take action toward your goal...

Not just sit around and dream about it.. Yeah, it's great to think of what you want in your life, but you have to do something to set things in motion or IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN!

I am not even kidding here... Ever since I have started taking action steps towards my blogging goals, more and more opportunities have opened up for me!! Isn't that awesome??

I know you can do this! I know I can do this!!

Remember, this is YOUR life!

These are your dreams!

So make them what YOU want them to be..

There is nothing wrong with wanting more out of life.. There is nothing wrong with dreaming big!!! If you can dream it, you can do it!! Always remember that!

And always KNOW that if you have a feeling inside of you that there is more for you out there, it's usually because there is!!!

So don't second-guess yourself..

Go by your intuition! Your heart knows what is best for you....

It is your higher-self leading you to the "future you" that you will be..

So stay on the path ok? And step into the person that you want to become!! Writing down your goals is a good step toward attaining the life that you want!

Ok guys! That's all I've got for today! I hope you enjoyed this post!

Side note: Just in case you haven't read my previous post, I am moving my blog to Wordpress.. I am currently working on the other blog right now.. It's still Third Shift Living, just without the blogspot in the url ok.. So I hope you will follow me over to that blog once I get it up and running!!

When I do, I will post it! Because I would really love to stay connected with you!! It really means the world to me that you have taken the time to subscribe to my blog in the first place! I would love this to be a place where we can all come together and talk about anything that we want to talk about! And keep each other inspired on the daily!!!!

I love to share with you guys things that I am learning or doing that is inspiring me to be the best me that I possibly can be.. Isn't that what we all want in this life?? Is just to be the best version of ourself that we can be and to help one another and love another!!

I hope your day is filled with love and light!

As Always,

xoxo
~Amy







No comments:

Post a Comment