Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Have You Tried Skillshare Yet? If Not, You Really Should!

Hey guys! This is not a usual blog post. This is just a quick little note from me to you talking about all the great things about Skillshare. And how you can get 2 free months!! 







Hey guys! I hope you are having a great Wednesday morning! I am.. I have been writing up blog posts after blog posts. I have been so inspired to write lately.. I love it when my creative juices are flowing freely!!

I love to blog. I love to inspire other people.. I love to be inspired in return!

That is one of the major reasons that I am on Skillshare! What is Skillshare?

Skillshare is an awesome platform. It's a place where you can go to learn new skills, teach skills, etc. 

They have so many classes.. Business, technology, Arts & Crafts, etc.. You name it, it is there.. 

I really really love learning new things. And learning new skills is especially important to me as a Blogger!! 

Just a note, I am not affiliated with them in any way. They are not paying me to write this blog post. I just decided to write it up because I really think they have so much to offer... 

Right now, if you join skillshare, you can get 2 months for free!! That is an awesome deal guys! I really hope you take it.. I did.. 

And if you have a skill you can also sign up to be a teacher on Skillshare and get paid!! 

Use my link to check them out and you will get 2 free months and I will get a free month.. So it's a win/win!!!

If you would like to check them out please go here... This is a link that directly takes you to a class.. But once you get there it will show you all you need to know to sign up and to get your 2 free months!!

I really enjoy Skillshare! And I will continue to use them because I have been learning so much about different topics. And one day I plan on putting some videos up of my own and start teaching a couple of topics that I have in mind..

Anyways, gotta run.. just a short lil note to let you know about this great deal that is going on right now.. Not sure how long it runs for, so get in on it while you can!!

If you do decide to join Skillshare, drop me a comment below.. Or if you are already on Skillshare, let me know how you like it!!

Have a great day guys!!

As Always,
xoxo
~Amy



No comments:

Post a Comment