Tuesday, March 27, 2018

New Blog Coming Soon!

Hey guys! Just wanted to pop on a minute and let you know that I am building a new blog on Wordpress!



Hey yall! I am so excited! I am building a new blog thru Wordpress.. So we are going professional! I wish I would have started with Wordpress from the beginning! One of the main reasons that I first started my blog on Blogger was because I didn't know if I would grow tired of blogging or not. Or if I had it in me to stay the course! 

So with that being said, as you can tell, I have stuck with it.. And I have found out that I am passionate about blogging!! And I love it! I am obsessed with sharing information with you guys and connecting with you!!

I have been blogging now for over 2 years. And it's time that I have a more professional looking platform! I really hope that you will stick with me.. And grow with me as my blog grows!! 

I will post the url to my new blog once it is live! Right now I am getting my feet wet and getting used to working with the Wordpress platform.. 

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog on blogger.. I will keep this site up until I am ready to say goodbye to it! 

Blogger has really taught me alot about blogging.. And I wouldn't be where I am today without taking that first step and creating this blog that I have come to love! 

So with that being said, look out for a blog post telling you where to go to find my new blog! 

I am so excited guys! Being a blogger has totally changed my life! I feel like I have learned so much and so many opportunites have come to me thru blogging! 

So please stick with me for a minute until I get my new blog up and running.. I can promise you that it's going to be awesome! 

It's going to be all things LOA... And planners of course!! Just on a larger scale! We will have videos and tutorials.. Articles and amazing photos.. Maybe a course or two thrown in! The sky is the limit.. 

Thank you for following me on Blogger! And I hope you will continue to follow me on the new blog.. For my subscribers, be on the lookout for an email from me with the new url in it.. I hope you will stick with me!! 

Gotta go! Setting up this new blog is a lil time consuming, but it's going to be so worth it in the long run! This is my dream! And I can't believe I am living it!! 

As Always,

xoxo
~Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment